Free Lines Arrow

Dec 16, 2015

anxiety exit

My hands were trembling constantly.



My eyes were both weary- tears came streaming down my face mercilessly.



My voice gradually faded as i called for help.



My heart was pounding too fast-too loud. 



My legs were getting weaker and weaker-


I finally collapsed onto the cold floor.


I barely could breathe.


-I was choked with fear.





That could be the last time.













But then his hands reached for me in the darkness.








"You're safe now. I'm here. Rest assured." He said as he pulled me into his arms.I shivered.





"I'll wait for you. We'll walk out of here together when you're ready." I buried my face into his chest.





"So please don't go.Stay with me." He whispered-sending chills down my spine. I nodded, feeling secured with his existence. 




So

I continued fighting.

I continued persevering.

I continued healing.