Free Lines Arrow

Feb 15, 2016

I'm so fucked up.


Fuck,dude. I think I'm in love with you.

Nonononono this can't be. 

How did it happen? I have no idea.

All I know is that now my stomach do flips and wake the butterflies up everytime we interact. Now I always wanna talk to you, like every single waking time of my day. Now I always think of you. Now I get jealous of the people around you.

Damn it.

Oh shit. This couldn't be.

I can't fall for you. No. That's wrong in so many ways. We're just bestfriends aren't we? Right?

Right.

We were.

But now that you're always on my mind, what are we?

Oh no i'm so fucked up. No way.

I need to shut it off, these feelings-I need to throw it away. I can't fall for you. We promised not to.

But here I am thinking how fun it'll be if I were to spend the rest of my life with you, the people I always know I can seek fun with. My own fucking bestfriend.

That's insane. It's not going to happen no no no.

But what if-

Fuck no.I'm just going to ruin our bond. Love is going to take our  friendship away. No. Never in a million years would I want that to happen.

But what is this. Why am I wanting you so badly?

Oh damn it, i'm so fucked up. This time for real.

Dude. I'm so sorry.

But I think I love you.

Yes. Indeed.

I'm so fucked up