Free Lines Arrow

Mar 3, 2016

Be alright

"You did well today. So what's with the frown?" He asked, caressing my eyebrows as he did.

"Do you think it's enough?" His expression changed at my question.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean..I know I've done my best, and the upshot is great and all. B-but..I don't know why I felt sorry.." He smiled as he brushed my bangs away from my watery eyes.

"You're thinking about them aren't you? " He lifted my chin up,forcing me to look into his fond eyes. "You're too nice for your own good."

"Am not..."

"Baby listen. You can't please everyone. You can't fit each standards. You can't meet every expectations. But that's alright. Nobody says you have to achieve all that. It's only important that you're satisfied. You know how much efforts you put in, you know what you deserve and after all it's you who gone through all that. So it's only fair fulfilling your own wishes.. Fuck them and what they want from you. As long as my baby is happy, that's all that matters. "