Free Lines Arrow

Jan 15, 2016

My one in a million


Hi, my other half.

I don't know if you've ever stumbled across my blog but I'll just pretend that you had and you will again later and read this post.

Without me mentioning your name, I know you'll be able to tell that this is made for you anyway right?

I just wanna thank you.

And I want you to know that I don't wanna lose you.

I don't care so much about anyone else other than my family.  But you are the only exception. Or maybe you are counted as family as well. I've been at my worst, at my lowest and you're there. Enough to give me a reason to fight. As long as you're by my side,I know i'll be fine.

"Ah-my baby is counting on me. I gotta get up on my feet and not be a loser like this.  "

You always say I inspired you in some way but let's be real here. I'm more to a bad influence to your life. but God look at yourself, will you? You are my inspiration. You're the nicest person i've ever met, the most down to Earth, my one in a million.

the only one who knows that a bottle of Pepsi can ease my heart.

the only one who knows how much I love Jiyong and k-hip hop itself.

the only one who knows that I love  Spicy Chicken McDeluxe more than anything else.

the only one who knows when to cheer me up when i'm down.

the only one who knows I need a shoulder just by looking into my eyes.

the only one who knows how childish I can be.

the only one who knows the mature side of me does exist.

the only one who knows how tough time is right now.

the only one who knows my fears and helps me overcome them.

the only one who knows when to back out and when to give me a hand

the only one who knows half of me is music whilst the other half is art.

the only one who knows the right way to appreciate me.


i can go on, showing you how precious you are to me and that would take all the time I've left.

because you're one in a million, my treasure. And i need you. so please stay by my side forever,okay?

Love you.

xx