Free Lines Arrow

Jan 14, 2016

Gray lies

"Hey." He said as soon as he answered the call. "Sup?"

"How is he doing?" I asked, worried about the condition of the other individual who's with him. I thought I heard him sighed.

"Better." Short. I knew he's offended. I'm always like this. Always impatient to get the things on my mind out of my mouth, never really think about the consequences and then regret about it later. Like now.

"I missed you."Lie. But at least I tried to put out the fire that's burning inside him. He suddenly chuckled. Good or bad sign?

"Liar," Bad sign. He paused,inhaling and exhaling a few times then continued "You missed him." I felt my heart sank.

"We've talked about this" This is how it has always started. "We even promised not to talk about this again, Jackson."

" Just admit it will you?! That you're in love with him and not me!" Sounds of things smashed and broken came soon after a frustrated scream. A slammed of a door a few minutes later. Then a sob before a loud"Say something!!"

"What do you want me to say?" He didn't answer. The crying started to increase in volume and intensity.  "Jackson. What do you want to hear from me?"

"Tell me I was wrong." He was not. "That you didn't love him." I do. "That you love me." I didn't. "Prove me that I was wrong about this." I couldn't.

Because he was right.

"You're wrong." You're right. "I didn't love him." I really love him. "I love you." I don't love you. "It has been 2 years and it's still you." It has never been you from the start. "Is that good enough?"

"I-I love you too..So please..He's my best friend." His voice was pathetic.

"I know."

"Don't fall for him...Please.."  He was desperate.

"Okay. I won't."


And this is how it has always ended.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"I heard"

"It's like a  monthly thing now,you know."

"The room was a mess."

"Thank you."

"What?"

"You cleaned them up,right?"

"Yeah. Felt like i'm a part of this."

"You're not."

"It's because of me."

"But it's not your fault."

"This is crazy..."

"I love you."

"And I love him."